About Kaplan’s Part-Time Employment Program:
Kaplan provides flexible hours that complement the busy schedule of a working professional or student. Our courses typically meet in the evening and/or weekends and instructors have the ability to select their own schedules. You can expect to earn $24/hour and up based on your background. In addition, Kaplan’s part-time employees have access to corporate discounts, healthcare, and 401(k) savings plan.
We require MCAT test scores at or above the 90th percentile to qualify to teach. However, for candidates who don't possess qualifying scores or no longer have access to their scores, we are happy to offer a free, online, Kaplan-provided qualifying practice test.
Find more information and see the full job description at www.kaptest.com/teach.
Please contact me to learn more, I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Here’s why you’ll love working for Kaplan:
- Bolster your resume and build your skill set with extensive public speaking experience.
- Nationally recognized company that will stand out on your resume regardless of field.
- Moving? Going back to school? Transfer locations and keep your job.
- Great performance? Become eligible for Kaplan Elite Teacher status and earn pay-for-performance pay increases.
- Additional part-time and full-time career growth opportunities to develop and expand your role with us!
- Earn a FREE Kaplan prep course for yourself, friend, or family member.
Don’t have a teaching background?
That’s okay! Neither did many of our best instructors when they began. Teaching experience is preferred, but not required. Amazing Kaplan instructors are dynamic, engaging and can make something as intimidating as the MCAT fun and manageable. We’ll work with you to develop your teaching skills through our paid training program, which is done from home. We have a formal training program that provides ongoing feedback to work on your areas of opportunity and improve your teaching style. Once you get into the classroom, you’ll be ready to get our students excited about acing the MCAT!